“School teaches you HOW to learn but it doesn’t necessarily teach you WHAT to learn. In an age of information, ignorance is a choice. You can go on Google, you can go on YouTube and learn what you WANT to learn.”
– Rob Fajardo
Who is Rob?
Rob Fajardo is the president and one of the co-founders of Leave Normal Behind. Leave Normal Behind is a movement that brings together like-minded human beings who are self-motivated and looking to make an impact.
Leave Normal Behind is an ideology is for those who are continuously learning and inspired to live a life of passion, become the best version of themselves while creating things that matter.
Rob is also a writer/contributor to Influencive and an advisor to Fownders started by Gerald Adams.
Rob will inspire you to start playing a bigger game. If you’re reading this, you’re either looking to leave normal behind or have already begun on your journey.
The podcast is full of quotes and insights that will support you to step up in your life. The conversation will provide you with questions to reflect on, and ask yourself are you truly going after the vision you have for yourself?
In the podcast, Rob shares his personal behind what inspired him to create Leave Normal Behind and why he’s driven to make an impact.
What You Will Takeaway…
- What is Leave Normal Behind @ 10:25
- The four levels of people @ 13:08
- Why turning “no’s” into “yes’es” is a bad idea @ 16:40
- What’s more important than money @ 22:45
- The importance of jumping without the rope @ 25:05
- Rob’s viewpoint on reciprocal altruism, the sharing economy and the future @ 31:30
- Heart science @ 37:00
- And much more!
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Leave Normal Behind
- Gerald Adams
- Elite Daily
- Leaders Create Leaders
- Melissa Krivachek
- The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe by Glenn Clark
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Grant Gardone
- Jim Carrey
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek