“When you start talking about the things that are holding you back, and lean into them, and confidently and boldly face them, it’s actually powerful and not weakness.”
Who is Zach Marcy?
Zach Marcy is a mind and body transformation coach based out of Miami Florida. For over 2 decades Zach has coached people to live a healthier life.
He is also the author of Motivate Me Everyday which will be launching in January.
What’s In It For You?
I brought Zach onto the show to tell you about what he’s discovered in 20 plus years of working with people to achieve their goals.
Zach shares his story about how early on in his life he would work with clients on their fitness goals only to find that they would relapse as soon as they stopped training with him.
Through his own experience, he’s come to realise that personal training required a mind and body connection in order to create long lasting change.
When people are unaware of why they want to change their bodies, their goals are only driven by a short-term vision and willpower.
Zach says the key to sticking with our goals is to connect with our why. We need to have a deep understanding of what drives and motivates us in order to create lasting change.
In This Podcast You’ll Learn:
- The 4 pillars Zach focuses on with his students
- Why willpower and short term goals will only get you temporary results
- The importance of understanding your “why”
- What spearheaded Zach to change 20 years of work
- The importance of hiring a coach to achieve your goals
- Why vulnerability is not weakness
- The triggers behind emotional eating
- And much, much more.
- Website – www.zachmarcy.com
- Motivate Me Everyday – www.motivatemeeveryday.com
- Instagram @zachmarcy